JBL VMA2120 Commercial Series 8 Inputs 120W Bluetooth Enabled Mixing Amplifier
JBL's VMA2120 is a commercial series Bluetooth-enabled mixer/amplifier designed for installations in restaurants, educational institutions, fitness centres, and retail stores. The mixer amplifier has 8 inputs and 2 outputs and a 120W power output. It can be installed in a standard 19" equipment rack with the rackmount kit that is supplied or set on a surface such as a desk or a ledge. Besides, with the front-panel USB Type-A port, you can wirelessly stream music or connect a USB drive. You can also connect Euroblock, RCA, and 1/4" inputs. This mixer amplifier include level controls and bass and treble controls for each channel, as well as the ability to route outputs to the Euro blocks. Voice ducking is available on the VMA2120 as well as priority muting. Easy operation is provided by the front-panel controls and display, and volume can be controlled remotely via the JBL CSR-V module and an Ethernet cable (available separately).
- There are eight inputs and two outputs of 60 or 120 watts Independent bass and treble controls for each output channel
- The output of 100V and 70V, or 4Ω/8Ω
- Paging Chime, and Priority muting
- Works with JBL CSR-V wall controllers
- Balanced mic/line inputs; RCA (.775V) inputs
- Rack mounting hardware included