JBL VMA160 Commercial Series 60W Bluetooth-Enabled Mixer/Amplifier
In restaurants, educational institutions, fitness centres, and retail stores, the JBL VMA160 Bluetooth mixer/amplifier provides multi-source mixing and amplification. There are five inputs and one output on this mixer. With its rackmount kit, it can be installed into a standard 19” equipment rack or on a surface such as a desk or a ledge. Music can be accessed wirelessly via Bluetooth or a USB drive can be connected to the USB Type-A port on the front panel. Other sources can be connected via Euroblock, RCA, and 1/4" inputs. In addition to level controls for each channel, the mixer also offers bass and treble adjustments. There are several options for routing Euroblock outputs. Ducking and priority muting is available via this mixer amplifier. Easy operation is ensured thanks to the front-panel controls and display, and volume can also be controlled over distance by means of a JBL CSR-V module and an Ethernet cable (available separately).
- Mixer with five inputs
- It supports USB drives and Bluetooth
- Amplifier with one output, 60W
- Inputs: Euroblock, RCA, and 1/4"
- Outputs of Euroblock
- The ability to control bass and treble on each channel
- Ducking by voice, voice-activated
- Controls and display on the front panel
- Routing of outputs is configurable
- Comes with Rack Mount Kit