SHURE BLX14R/B98 Wireless Instrument Microphone System
The Shure's BLX14R/98 is an instrument microphone features a BLX1 bodypack transmitter, a BLX4R single-channel rackmountable receiver, and a BETA 98H/C microphone. It's made for saxophones, woodwinds, brass instruments, and percussion, among other things. The system is configured for Shure's J10 frequency band, which runs between 584 and 608 MHz. This microphone also has a dual-color LED status indicator on the front panel that illuminates green for normal levels and red for fast metering when clipping. It offers both an XLR and a 1/4" instrument output, allowing you to connect your instrument to a variety of devices like mixing boards and PA systems. QuickScan quickly adjusts the receiver to the clearest channel available and shows it on the front panel with a single tap.
- QuickScan technology detects the cleanest channel with a single touch
- The cardioid condenser microphone is ideal for usage on all stages
- The user-friendly design makes wireless operation easier than ever
- Continuous use for up to 14 hours (with 2 AA batteries)
- Transmission range of up to 300'
- Mounting is a simple with the clip-on microphone base
- The gooseneck design allows for precise installation
- Rackmount receiver