Rode RODELINK NEWSSHOOTER KIT Digital Camera Mount Wireless Plug On Microphone System
The Rode's RODELINK NEWSSHOOTER KIT provides a cost-effective digital wireless microphone system with a simple plug-and-record operation, clean and dependable sound, and several power options for DIY journalists, vloggers, and reporters. A plug-on transmitter, as well as a bodypack transmitter and a camera-mount receiver, are included in the Newsshooter Kit. The plug-on is primarily intended for use with handheld microphone for on-the-street interviews or a shotgun microphone for wireless booming. It has an XLR connector with 48V phantom power, so you may use it with condenser microphones (the mics are available separately). By putting a lav into the second 3.5mm mic input, this versatile gadget can also be utilized as a belt pack transmitter. The RODELink also operates in a 2.4 GHz frequency all around the world, far away from potential TV and radio interference. The transmitter and receiver are factory-paired for the convenience of operation. Simply turn on the power and you're ready to go.
- The receiver can connect to up to eight distinct TX-XLR transmitters, and you may switch between them using the channel changer. Please note, however, that you can only receive audio from one transmitter at a time.
- Any microphone with 3.5mm TRS or XLR connection ports that requires power up to 48V is compatible.
- The battery may last up to seven hours on a single charge.
- Digital transmission at 2.4 GHz with 128-bit encryption in Series II.
- The transmitter has a 48V phantom power supply as well as plug-in power.
- At a range of up to 328′, continuously monitors and hops between frequencies to maintain the strongest possible signal level.
- OLED display on receiver and transmitter providing information on level, battery status, mutes, and channel selection.
- Mounts on a normal camera shoe-mount, which may be placed in one of two locations for increased versatility.