RODE NT-USB VERSATILE Studio-Quality USB Microphone (NTUSB)
The Rode's NT-USB VERSATILE is a multi-purpose side-address microphone that may be used to capture singing and musical performances as well as spoken applications like podcasting and voice-over. It works with all mainstream recording apps on both Windows and Mac OS-based computers, as well as RODE Rec, GarageBand, and any other recording tool that accepts an external microphone on the Apple iPad. A compatible USB connection adaptor, such as the Apple Camera Connection Kit, is required for use on the Apple iPad. Even better, this USB microphone also has a zero-latency stereo headphone monitoring (3.5mm) connector for monitoring the microphone input in real-time, as well as controls for adjusting the monitoring level and mix between the computer/iPad audio and the microphone input.
- Pop shield, tripod desk stand, ring mount, a storage pouch, and a 6m (20') USB cable are included with this high-quality studio microphone with USB connectivity
- A 3.5mm stereo headphone jack provides zero-latency monitoring
- Control the mix between the mic input and the source output directly
- Compatibility with Apple® iPad
- SMR shockmounts and WS2 foam windshields are compatible
- A two-year extended warranty is included when you register your microphone