JBL PRX312MD 12" 250W 2 Way Passive Stage Monitor
To deliver solid bass, high efficiency and large power handling capabilities, the PRX312MD uses a 12-inch ribbon driver with an edge-wound ribbon voice coil of 2 12 inches (64mm) in diameter. The system uses a JBL 2412 1-inch ferrofluid-cooled compression driver with titanium diaphragms to deliver clean, warm highs and uncompromising reliability. JBL SonicGuardTM technology improves system stability by protecting high-frequency drivers from excessive power without interrupting the show. Furthermore, the flawless performance of the system depends on the crossover network, which ensures that the two drivers are fed with exactly the same frequencies with the least overlap and is able to handle high currents through the speaker high-voltage capacitors and inductors. With the Progressive TransitionTM waveguide mounted on top of the tweeter, the system provides superior coverage control, reduced distortion, and smoother frequency response. Using advanced adhesives and mechanical fasteners for extreme durability and improved low-frequency response, the passive speaker encloses all the acoustic components within a rugged cabinet constructed from 15mm MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard). To facilitate setup and transport, the case is equipped with two handles made of all steel. Designed to work as a main or fill speaker, PRX312MD is equipped with a 36-mm socket. In order to uniformly cover the audience, you can either stand up straight or tilt the socket by 10 degrees. An 18-gauge perforated steel grille protects the speaker's components from damage during transport or while on stage.
- The 12-inch low-frequency driver features an edge wound ribbon voice coil, which provides solid and extended bass performance bass, high efficiency and power handling
- It features a titanium diaphragm, which delivers clear and warm high notes and uncompromised reliability.
- High-frequency drivers are continuously protected from excessive power by the JBL SonicGuardTM technology
- An exceptionally well-designed crossover gives drivers clear-cut frequencies and delivers coherent summation in the crossover region
- Waveguides with Progressive TransitionTM provide superior coverage control, reduced distortion, and smoother frequency response
- Designed with 15mm MDF (Medium Density Fiberboard) for maximum strength and stability
- Dual-angle pole-mounting socket, 36 mm
- A dent-resistant grille prevents internal damage on the move or while performing
- Monitoring live performances or speeches