JBL CONTROL 24CT Ceiling Speaker
With its high-power sound output, wide frequency response and low distortion, the JBL Control 24CT Ceiling Speaker boast high-class performance. In a space that is covered by 130° of speakers, there are fewer speakers that need to be installed. Besides, it features a 4-inch coaxial woofer with a butyl rubber surround and a 0.75" titanium coated diffraction-loaded tweeter. For use in either 70V or 100V distributed-line applications, it includes a 30W multitap transformer. Taps can be selected using a front-panel rotary switch. This powered speaker is effectively reduced to the speaker by the transformer, so overload does not pose a problem.
- Extremely wide 130° coverage
- High power, wide frequency response and low distortion Packaged with grille, back can and tile rails for fast installation 80W power capability
- 4" woofer and 0.75" titanium-coated tweeter
- 30W multi-tap transformer for 70V and 100V distributed-line systems
- 7.2" depth from flush ceiling