JBL CONTROL 23-1 100W Ultra Speaker
Featuring a contemporary high-design appearance that complements a wide range of decor styles, the Control 23-1 is a two-way 3" speaker that delivers rich sonic character, wide-coverage, and consistent dispersion. As a result, the Control 23-1 is ideal for a wide range of indoor/outdoor music (and/or paging) applications, including retail stores, restaurants, health clubs, theme parks, educational facilities, music cafes, and leisure venues.
Furthermore, these monitors feature a built-in multi-tap transformer for use with distributed speaker systems in addition to being able to handle 100W programmatic material at 8 Ohms. With an SPL of 103 dB, this powered speaker
is pretty loud as well, while their cone geometry provides a comfortable listening experience both on and off-axis. A smooth response at high frequencies is also delivered by their PEI diaphragms. This speaker will protect you against heat, rain, wind, and everything else Mother Nature can throw at you in the future, with Kapton voice coil formers, JBL's WeatherEdge rubberized extensions, and a durable cabinet design.
- 3" woofers with woven fibreglass cone
- 0.5" PEI diaphragm tweeters with fluid cooling
- Built-in invisible mounting hardware
- Weather-resistant enclosure and transducers
- 100° x 100° coverage
- 100W power handling of programmatic material indirect 8 Ohms setting, plus built-in multi-tap transformers
- Frequency response of 70 Hz to 20 kHz