ELECTRO VOICE ELX112 12" 1000W Passive Speaker
ELX112 is a passive speaker by Electro Voice delivers pro-quality audio for sound reinforcement, PA, and stage monitoring applications. The speaker features a 12" woofer and a 1.5" titanium compression driver to provide crisp, natural audio with wide frequency response. To provide strong, distortion-free performance, this speaker will handle 250W continuous power (1000W peak). Plywood cabinets can be mounted vertically or horizontally for great versatility, and they have standard 35mm pole sockets for stacking or attaching to subwoofers. It is possible to connect virtually any professional sound system with a pair of NL4 Speakon connectors. ELX 112 also provides both protection from the elements and a sleek appearance, the steel grille protects the driver. Transport is convenient thanks to integrated handles.
- The 12" woofer and a 1.5" titanium compression driver provide crisp, natural audio with a wide frequency response
- The speaker has a 250W continuous (1000W peak) power handling capability to provide a strong, distortion-free performance
- The plywood cabinet can be placed vertically or horizontally for terrific versatility for PA or stage monitoring applications
- A pair of NL4 Speakon connectors allow you to connect to virtually any professional sound system
- The steel grille protects the driver elements and provides a sleek look
- Integrated carrying handles provide convenient transportation