ELECTRO VOICE EKX15P 15" 1500W Powered Speaker
Using Electro Voice's EVS-15M 15-inch woofer and DH-1M titanium 1-inch compression driver, the EKX-15P delivers up to 134 dB SPL while offering high-efficiency Class-D amplifiers (up to 1500 W). An onboard variable-speed fan and intelligent thermal management ensure superior performance, reliability and efficiency in demanding environments thanks to the EKX amplifier. This powered speaker has full-range models that allow easy setup via four (4) presets (Music, Live, Speech, Club), sub/top system-match crossovers, three-band EQ, five (5) user-programmable presets (Store and Recall settings), visual monitoring of limiter status, input level control and meters, and master volume control to ensure optimal gain structure. This is a lightweight speaker, EKX-15P which has a compact 15-mm wood enclosure with an internal brace, durable EVCoat finish, eight (8) M10 threaded mounting points, aluminium pole mounts, and all-metal handles make EKX models ideal for portable and installation applications.
- QuickSmart DSP processing, EV's single-knob user interface, and intuitive menu navigation via LCD.
- The 500 W Class D power amplifier delivers up to 134 dB peak SPL on the EKX-15P via high-sensitivity transducers designed and engineered by EV.
- Intelligent thermal management with a variable-speed fan controlled by multiple onboard sensors.
- Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design provides precise and consistent coverage.
- Lightweight, compact 15-mm wood enclosure with internal bracing, durable EVCoat finish, eight M10 threaded mounting points, aluminium pole mounts, and all-metal handles.