DBX 231S Dual Channel 31 Band Graphic Equalizer
It's no coincidence that many of today's top live sound professionals turn to Dbx products for live sound EQ. Due to dbx's impeccable history of producing robust and reliable graphic EQs, they have become a standard on stage and in installations around the world. In addition to the audible frequency spectrum, the Dbx's 231s dual-channel 31-band graphic equalizer features 1/3-octave Constant Q control. By offering switchable +/-6dB or +/-12dB, the 231s gives you fine control and superb audio quality. Apart from that, Dbx 231s graphic EQ may have 108dB of dynamic range, but you can rest assured your sound is in good hands.
- 1/3-octave Constant Q frequency bands
- Switchable boost/cut ranges of +/-6 or +/-12dB
- 12dB/octave 50Hz low-cut filter
- Front panel bypass switch
- +/-12dB input gain range
- 4-segment LED ladders for monitoring output level
- XLR and TRS inputs and outputs
- Frequency response of <10Hz to >50kHz
- Dynamic range of greater than 108dB
- Weight: 6.2 lbs.
- Dimensions: 3.5" x 6" x 19"