BEHRINGER XENYX QX1002USB Mixer
The Behringer's XENYX QX1002USB is a 10-input, 2-bus analog mixer with Xenyx mic preamps and compressors, as well as a USB audio interface and British-style 3-band EQ. This mixer further comes with a Klark Teknik FX processor with 100 killers presets. There's a per-channel FX send, as well as an FX to control room function that allows you to monitor the effects through headphones and control room outs. Even better, the Behringer Xenyx QX1002USB provides mains, a separate control room, headphones, and 2-track outs on the output side, and the USB port allows you to record directly to your computer.
- Analog mixer with a small footprint, minimal noise, and plenty of headroom
- Two Xenyx mic preamps that are comparable to stand-alone preamps
- Condenser microphones require 48V phantom power
- Compressors provide simple "one-knob" control and functionality
- Stereo USB/Audio Interface built-in for direct connection to your computer
- 3-band EQs with a neo-classical "British" tone for a warm and pleasant sound
- 24-bit Klark Teknik FX processor with 100 presets, including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter, and different multi-effects per-channel
- FX to control room/main allows you to monitor effects in a variety of ways
- Outputs from the main mix, as well as a separate control room, phones, and two-track outputs
- Two 2-track/USB inputs can be assigned to the main mix or the control room/phones output
- Download free software from behringer.com: Software for audio recording, editing, and podcasting 150 plug-ins for instruments and effects
- Longevity is ensured by high-quality components and a tough design.