BEHRINGER UMC202HD Audiophile 2x2 24-Bit/192 kHz USB Audio Interface With Midas Mic Preamplifiers
The Behringer's UMC202HD is an audio accessories with world-class MIDAS-designed mic preamps, as well as the connection you need for your guitars, keyboards, and other devices - all in studio-grade 24-bit/192kHz resolution - making it ideal for singer-songwriters. Make no mistake: the Behringer UMC202HD USB 2.0 audio interface is a studio-in-a-box with a lot of features.
- Microphones and instruments can be recorded using a 2x2 USB 2.0 audio interface.
- Professional audio quality with 24-bit/192 kHz audiophile resolution
- Avid Pro Tools*, Ableton Live*, Steinberg Cubase*, and other major recording tools are all compatible
- 2 state-of-the-art, Midas designed mic preamplifiers with +48 V phantom power
- Streams 2 inputs / 2 outputs to your computer with ultra-low latency, supporting Mac* OS X* and Windows XP* or higher 2 state-of-the-art, Midas designed Mic
- Preamplifiers with +48 V phantom power
- Direct monitoring with zero latency while recording
- For a proper overview, powerful phones output with level and direct control
- Monitor pick status, signal, and clip indications
- USB port for connection and power
- At behringer.com, you may get free audio recording, editing, and podcasting software as well as 150 instrument/effect plug-ins
- Impact-resistant metal chassis "built like a tank"
We Also Recommend
RODE SC6-L-DEVICE Dual TRRS input and headphone output for Apple Devices