New features and improved amplifier technology make the Titan 8A MKII an even better solution for portable sound and fixed installation applications.
The 2 band EQ from the Titan 12A and 15A now features in the more compact 8A MKII model allowing fine tuning of the overall sound. In addition a rear mounted horn LED defeat switch has been added to switch off the throat mounted power LED, for use in situations where visual transparency is paramount.
Class D technology is now used for both the LF and HF sections, resulting in a more efficient and powerful system that is now even lighter than the previous generation. The Titan 8A MKII is bi-amplified with independent LF and HF signal limiting.
The Titan 8A MKII provides enough output and low frequency extension to be a standalone vocal PA for A/V and presentation work, when combined with a subwoofer it is ideal for use in a portable band or DJ setup.
The compact and stylish form factor, range of compatible Wharfedale Pro WPB brackets and versatile rigging points make the Titan 8A MKII an equally suitable choice for an installed background music or paging solution. As with the previous generation the Titan 8A MKII is available in black, grey or white. The angled cabinet also makes the Titan 8A MKII a fantastic compact vocal foldback monitor.
* MODEL: TITAN 8 ACTIVE MKII
* System type: Active 8” 2-way Bi-Amplified system
* Frequency response +/- 3db: 70-20kHz
* Max SPL (Calc): 119dB
* Line Output Connector: Switchable LOOP / MIX Balanced Male XLR Connector
* Sensitivity: 0dBu (-2.2dBv or 0.775Vrms)
* Impedance Balanced: Balanced: 1k ohm – Unbalanced: 500 ohm
Input A - type
* Switchable balanced mic or line level input
* Input Sensitivity : Mic: -47dBu (-49.2dBv or 3.4mVrms), Line: 0dBu (-2.2dBv or 0.775Vrms)
* Maximum Input Level: +22dBu
* Input Connector: XLR / 1/4” Combo jack
* Input Impedance: Balanced: 20kΩ - Unbalanced: 10kΩ
* Subsonic Filter: 30Hz, Second-order filter
* Low-Frequency (Class D): Rated 150W RMS, 300W Peak
* High- Frequency (Class D): Rated 30W RMS, 60W Peak
* Electronic Crossover: 24dB per octave Linkwitz-Riley
* Crossover Frequency: 2.4kHz
* Controls High (±10dB): 10kHz Shelving
* Equalization: Low (±10dB) 100Hz Shelving