A sensitive, flat response condenser microphone ideal for acoustic instruments.
* Flat frequency response is wide and uniform. Consistent sensitivity through frequency range.
* Cardioid polar pattern picks up the most sound from in front of the microphone and some sound from the sides. Less susceptible to feedback in high volume settings.
* Condenser cartridge has a lightweight, sensitive diaphragm. Precisely and smoothly captures sound nuances.
* Powered by AA battery or phantom power supply.
* Internal shock mount for reduced handling noise.
* Durable metal construction.
* On/off switch for onstage control.
Polar Pattern: Cardioid (unidirectional), symmetrical about axis
Frequency Response: 40 to 18,000 Hz
Type: Condenser (electret bias)
Phantom power required?
Supply Voltage: 11 to 52 Vdc, Current Drain: 2.0 mA max at 52 Vdc, Maximum External Voltage Applied to Pins 2 and 3 with respect to Pin 1: +52 Vdc, Reverse polarity protected to: 100 Vdc