Specifically engineered for lead vocal reproduction, the PG42-USB side-address condenser microphone easily plugs into a computer USB port for the convenience of digital recording.
The PG42USB features a large cardioid diaphragm tailored with high sensitivity to clearly reproduce refined performances with guaranteed "Plug and Play" Shure quality.
* USB Plug and Play connectivity allows the convenience of digital recording, anywhere your computer can go
* Compatible with Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000, and Mac OS X (10.1 or later)
* Integrated pre-amp with Microphone Gain Control allows control of input signal strength
* Zero Latency Monitoring for real-time playback and multi-tracking without disorientation
* Headphone jack for monitoring with 1/8” connectivity
* Monitor Mix Control for blending microphone and playback audio
* 16 bit, up to 48 kHz sample rate for better-than-CD quality audio
Frequency Response: 20 to 20,000 Hz
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Output Level: -29 dBFS/Pa (at minimum gain)