In the age of the MP3, it can be easy to forget that a turntable signal needs a little help before it reaches a mixer or home stereo if it's going to be heard. Thanks to the MICROPHONO PP400 phono preamp, your turntable will get the boost it needs to bring your vinyl to life.
The ultra-compact PP400 features stereo RCA Inputs and Outputs, as well as a 1/4" TRS Output jack. Its incredible low-noise operation delivers sound exactly as it's read from your records by the turntable's needle. Weve also included a 12 V adapter to power this awesome audio solution.
Do Wonders For Your Wax
Vinyl is making a huge comeback, and it's time to get your wheels spinning. Plug your turntable into the PP400, send a line out to a mixer or the Aux inputs on your home stereo, and take a spin on the freeway of retro-cool. For about the price of a couple of prerecorded CDs you can experience the high-fidelity sound of real vinyl, the medium that launched the rock and roll revolution.
* Converts your phono signal to a line level signal
* State-of-the-art phono preamp to accommodate all magnetic pickups
* Dedicated RCA and1/4" TRS output connectors
* DC 12 V adapter included
* High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
* Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany