Control Your Sound Your Way!
With a PreSonus StudioLive-series digital mixer, you not only get high-end sound and tremendous processing, mixing, and recording power, you can control all of this sonic might from virtually anywhere. Want to touch your mix with the physical feedback of real faders and rotary knobs and an intuitive, analog-like user interface? The StudioLive delivers big time; sound people who have only mixed with analog boards quickly become comfortable working with a StudioLive.
Despite its analog-like mixing surface, however, this is very much a digital console, and it offers features no analog mixer—and very few digital boards—can match. For example, the ability to control the StudioLive mixer from a laptop adds tremendous flexibility and convenience—and with the bundled Virtual StudioLive bidirectional control/editor/librarian software, you get it all for free. Add third-party VPN software, and you can even control StudioLive mixers over the Internet—ideal for contractors. To get a competing mixer with computer control even close to this complete, you'd have to pay several times as much.
So far, so good—if you work from the mixing station. But if you could also walk around a venue or recording studio and remain in control of your mixer using a wireless iPad, that would really be sweet! Done, with PreSonus' free StudioLive Remote for iPad. StudioLive Remote is easy to use, provides control of almost every feature of the StudioLive, and looks and feels like an iPad app should.
We've given you a lot of sonic control with the StudioLive, Virtual StudioLive, and StudioLive Remote. It's only fair that we help you give the band control of their sound, too. With PreSonus' free QMix, each band member can control their own StudioLive aux (monitor) mix from an iPhone or iPod touch. You can even set permissions to ensure that the bass player, always the practical joker, can't mess with the hot-tempered lead singer's monitor mix. Otherwise, that bass player is going to get in trouble someday. We're just sayin'….
The level of control you get with PreSonus StudioLive-series mixers is beyond cool—it's absolutely ice! Now you can control your sound from anywhere you choose—no limits! Only with PreSonus StudioLive.
* 24 mic/line inputs with high-headroom Class A XMAX™ mic preamplifiers
* 4 subgroups
* Stereo/mono main out
* 10 auxiliary mixes
32-in/26-out FireWire digital recording interface (24-bit/44.1 kHz and 48 kHz)
* Studio One Artist Digital Audio Workstation software for Mac® and PC
* Capture™ 1.1 recording software for Mac® and PC
* StudioLive Remote mixer-control software for iPad® available free from Apple App Store
* QMix™ aux-control software for iPhone® and iPod touch® available free from Apple App Store
* Direct recording interface compatible with Logic®, Nuendo, Cubase, Sonar™, Digital Performer™, Ableton™ Live, and more
* 24 channel strips
* Trim control with –20 to +20 dBV line/-15 to +65 dBu mic gain range (80dB!)
* +48V phantom power switch for condenser microphones
* FireWire Input Select
* 100 mm precision faders
* Lighted Solo and Mute buttons
* Access to Fat Channel functions
* 15-LED ladder metering + clip LED
Analog ¼" insert (rear panel)