The CDJ-350 Multi Player (released in June 2010) has been well received as Home DJ systems thanks to its ease of use that allows true DJ performances with various music sources. Now available in pearl white, the CDJ-350-W provides a glossy finish and cool impression.
An impressive design to suit various locations
The body of the product is Pearl-White, which goes well with various interior designs and situations. The operation buttons employ red and blue LED lighting that contrast well with the Pearl-White body.
Supports various media types and music formats
Along with music CD playback, the player supports MP3, AAC, WAV, and AIFF formats on USB mass storage devices*1 and CD-R/RW so that you can play using various types of media and formats.
The included rekordboxTM music management software will support you through your DJ life
The CDJ-350-W includes the rekordboxTM music management software that enables analysis of BPM*2 and beat locations of songs, management of genres as well as playlist creation on a computer. By connecting a USB storage device loaded with playlists created using the software, you will be able to choose songs by genre, album name, or artist name for a stress-free DJ-ing. In addition, played songs are saved to a USB storage device as history, which can be saved in rekordboxTM as an original playlist.
Includes the BEAT Display function to see the beats while performing scratches and loops*3
The CDJ-350-W includes the BEAT Display function, which shows the beats and playback positions in a song. Since the locations of the beats are visible, you can easily perform scratches and loops with a feeling of watching and touching the sound.
* An AUTO BEAT LOOP function for performing various types of loops with the activation of a single button.
* An AUTO BPM LOCK function that matches the music being played back with a previously-set master BPM with the activation of a single button.
* A playlist creation function that will immediately add songs you like to a playlist with the activation of a single button during music playback or song selection.
* Supports MIDI/HID control. The CDJ-350-W can be used as a controller or audio interface for DJ software through connection with the computer.
* The shock-proof memory*4 and floating structure provide excellent vibration resistance.
* Four levels of settings can be made for the maximum variation range of a song's tempo - 6%, 10%, 16% and WIDE.*5
* Equipped with the Resume function, so when a disc is removed and later reloaded, it returns to the previous state.
* Includes the environmentally-friendly auto standby function, which automatically detects operation status and signal input and puts the device in standby when there has been no use or input for over 20 minutes. (Time to standby can be changed.)
*1 The player can only play from USB flash memory and hard disk drives that support USB Mass Storage Class specifications. Note, however, that operation and sufficient power supply are not guaranteed for all such devices. In addition, files protected by copyright cannot be played.
*2 BPM means beat per minute and displays the song tempo as a numerical value.
*3 A method to repeat playback between two points specified as the start and end point of the song.
*4 A technique to prevent skipping by recording audio before it is played back.
*5 WIDE support is for music CDs only. It is possible to set the three levels of 6%, 10%, and 16% for MP3, AAC, WAV, and AIFF files.
Compatible media: Music CD, CD-R/RW, USB device (flash memory, hard disk drive, etc.)
Compatible files: MP3, AAC, WAV (48/44.1kHz, 24/16 bit), AIFF (48/44.1 kHz, 24/16 bit)
Compatible file systems for USB storage: FAT, FAT32, HFS+
Frequency performance: 4 Hz-20 kHz
Signal-to-noise ratio: 115 dB or higher
Total harmonic distortion: 0.006% or less
USB ports: USB A x 1, USB B x 1
Audio output terminals: Audio Out (RCA) x 1
Other terminals: Control (3.5mm Mini Jack) x 1
Audio output voltage: 2.0 Vrms
Power supply: 100 V AC (50 Hz/60 Hz)
Power consumption: 16 W
Dimensions: 220.0 mm (W) x 288.5 mm (D) x 107.5 mm (H)
Weight: 2.3 kg
Included rekordboxTM music file management software
Compatible operating systems: Windows 7/Vista/XP, Mac OS 10.4.6 or later
Compatible file types: MP3, AAC, WAV (48/44.1 kHz, 24/16 bit), AIFF (48/44.1 kHz, 24/16 bit)