MX392 and MX393 Microflex® Wired Boundary Microphones from Shure are equipped with features like programmable, silent membrane switches, logic inputs and outputs, and green LED indicators. The high-quality solution for a range of applications such as altars, boardrooms and distance learning centers, Microflex Boundary microphones feature interchangeable condenser cartridges.
* Flat frequency response across the vocal range for uncolored sound
* Interchangeable cardioid, supercardioid, and omnidirectional cartridges that provide optimal choice for each application
* Sleek, low-profile design for unobtrusive appearance
* Balanced, transformerless output for increased immunity to noise over long cable runs
* Programmable membrane on/off switch plus LED on/off indicator
* LED logic input and switch logic output terminals for remote control or use with automatic mixers (MX392 models only)
* Frequency Response: Cardioid (MX392/C, MX393/C), Supercardioid (MX392/S, MX393/S), Omnidirectional (MX392/O, MX393/O)
* lmpedance: EIA Rated at 150 ohms (180 ohms actual)
* Output Level: -6 dBV (0.5 V)
* Phantom power required?
11 to 52 Vdc phantom, 2.0 mA current consumption