The Shure Beta 87C is a premium quality cardioid hand-held condenser vocal microphone with exceptionally smooth frequency response and high sound pressure level capability. It is ideal for a professional lead or backing vocalist either on stage, for live recording or in the studio. The cardioid polar pattern makes it ideal for use with in-ear monitoring.
Both mics have the same sound characteristics. The difference is in the polar pattern, with the BETA87C using cardioid and the BETA87A using a supercardioid pattern.
* Smooth, wide frequency response with slight presence rise
* Uniform cardioid polar pattern for maximum isolation
* Minimal off-axis tone coloration
* Low-frequency roll-off compensates for proximity effect
* Three-stage pop filter minimizes breath pop and noise
* Break-resistant stand adapter
* Frequency response: 50 to 20,000 Hz
* Transducer Type : Condenser
* Polar Pattern: Cardioid
* Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 20 kHz
* Sensitivity (1 kHz): -51,5 dBV/Pa / 2,7 mV/Pa
* Equivalent Selfnoise: 22 dB(A)
* Sound Pressure: 139 dB