WHAT IS THE SM58 BEST SUITED TO?
SM58 is an ideal choice for a professional vocal artist in any live performance setting. SM58 is tuned to accentuate the warmth and clarity of lead and backing vocals. Even in extreme conditions, the SM58 is tailored to target the main sound source while minimizing background noise. It is also very popular with djs and presenters in clubs and in small and large live venues.
CAN IT WITHSTAND THE RIGOURS OF TOURING?
Durable construction, a proven shock-mount system, and a steel mesh grille ensure that even with rough handling, the SM58 will perform consistently, outdoors or indoors.
* Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass rolloff
* Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source and minimizes background noise
* Pneumatic shock-mount system cuts down handling noise
* Effective, built-in spherical wind and pop filter
* Supplied with break-resistant stand adapter which rotates 180 degrees
* Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness and reliability
* Cardioid (unidirectional) dynamic
* Frequency response: 50 to 15,000 Hz
* Transducer Type - A transducer converts sound into an electrical signal. The two most common types are dynamic and condenser.
* Polar Pattern: Cardioid
* Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 15 kHz
* Sensitivity (1 kHz): -54.5 dBV/Pa / 1.88 mV/Pa
* Weight: 298 g