Hear better, play and sing better.
The Electro-Voice TX1122FM Tour-X Floor Monitor is compact, delivering high output for use on small to medium-sized stages. When high-quality vocal and instrument output is required reach for this lightweight monitor package.
This enclosure utilizes signal-synchronized transducers, a design that aligns the woofer and compression driver by locating them on separate baffles, and integrates a low distortion port between the baffles. This offers tremendous advantages over traditional flat baffle construction: the acoustic centers of the woofer and compression driver are closer together, synchronizing arrival time; the voice coils of the compression driver and woofer are in the same plane, achieving linear phase response; and the size of both baffles are smaller than a single baffle, resulting in a smaller footprint.
It also utilizes the DH3, high output 1.25" titanium compression driver, coupled to a Constant Directivity 90 degree x 50 degree horn.
The SMX2121 12" woofer has an FEA optimized magnet structure and shorting ring for ultra-low distortion. The crossover uses steep 24 dB/octave slopes with equalization for very smooth response in vocal range, and has a built in protection circuit for long term reliability. The combination of the transducers, enclosure, and crossover results in a compact floor monitor that is capable of reaching very high output levels before feeding back.
The variety of features make the Electro-Voice Tour-X well-suited for floor monitor use. The internally braced enclosure is constructed out of a combination of plywood and MDF, and coated with EVCoat for maximum strength and durability. The unique grille design is very strong and dent resistant, and features a rotatable logo. 4-way handles allow for gripping in a variety of positions. The recessed input panel with dual NL4 connectors is located on the rear of the enclosure, which keeps the connectors hidden and away from the performers on stage.
* Single 12" 2-way
* 90 degree x 50 degree full-range
* 55 degree compact vertical floor monitor with signal synchronized transducers
* 99dB sensitivity, 132dB maximum SPL
* DH3 1.25" (32mm) diaphragm, 1" (25mm) exit pure titanium compression driver
* SMX2121 12" (305mm) LF transducer with fully symmetric drive
* Integrated crossover with steep 24dB/octave slopes and HF protection
* 500W continuous, 2000W peak power handling
TX1122FM Tour-X 12" Floor Monitor Specifications:
* Freq. Response (-3 dB): 70Hz - 20kHz
* Freq. Range (-10 dB): 55Hz - 20kHz
* Rec. hi-pass frequency: 60Hz
* Axial sensitivity: 99dB (1W/1m)
* Max. calculated SPL: 132dB
* Horizontal coverage: 90 degree
* Vertical coverage: 50 degree
* Power handling: 500W continuous, 2000W peak
* LF transducer: SMX2121, 12" (305mm) driver
* HF transducer: DH3, 1.25" (32mm) diaphragm compression driver
* Crossover frequency: 1600Hz
* Nominal impedance: 8 Ohms
* Minimum impedance: 6.4 Ohms
* Connectors: (2) Neutrik speakon NL4's
* Enclosure material: plywood and MDF with EVCoat
* Grille: 16 GA steel, black powdercoat, with rotatable logo
* Dimensions (H x W x D): 17.3" x 14.3" x 22.6" (440mm x 364mm x 573mm)
* Net weight: 43.7 lbs. (19.8 kg)
* Shipping weight: 49.2 lbs. (22.4 kg)